- Social Science Data on the Internet - seems to have lots of links to data, however the search is limited and results pages are clunky.
- Social capital datasets - presents some information on data sources that are specifically related to investigating social capital.
- INSNA - has the data used in Wasserman and Faust book on Social Network Analysis.
- ICIPSR - Inter-university consortium for political and social research
- SDA - web-based software available for accessing much of the social science data. Additionally, I noticed some archived data available.
There appears to be plenty of data. Now on to the task of filtering it down to the most relevant...