- Learn the basics of HTML
- Choose your keywords
- Find what other sites are competing for those keywords
- Put keyword phrase in title, h1, and h2 tags
- Include an image on the page with the file name & the alt attribute containing your keyword phrase
- Make sure your keyword phrase is found at the very bottom of your page.
- Embed your keyword phrase throughout your page at a rate of 1% to 2%.
- Have your keyword phrase in domain and in the page’s file name.
- Create your robots.txt file
Additionally, he mentioned the technique of creating content about what you predict will be searched for in the future. Although, this means you need to be a bit of a visionary, it seems like a fun challenge to engage in.